The aim of Ritchie & Castellan is to form part of your property development team, providing legal input from the start of the project when securing control of the site, and then working with you and your other consultants through the relevant issues, the approvals process, finance approval, construction and titling issues right through to marketing and sale or lease of the completed product.
Ritchie & Castellan can assist you in the following areas:
- Advising on site suitability and permissibility issues
- Identifying issues surrounding properties with existing development consents
- Advising on planning controls
- Undertaking due diligence of development issues, including reviewing Council files
- Rezoning applications
- Unit developments – from site acquisition through to financing and sales
- Subdivisions – small through to multi-staged
- Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.